Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Dusk

I was waiting, to hear from you,
Came your call- honey, as a burst,
Now sipping together, a coffee or two,
Holding thou’ hands, celebrating the dusk.

Thy breaths are the winter rose,
Thy eyes are the holy ocean,
Thy hair is the china silk,
Thy talks are the magic potion.

Thy voice is the fresh honey,
Thy touch is the Midas touch
Thy smile is the spring season,
Thy words are the magic cut.

I’m scribbling and scrabbling hard,
To paint you real in my eyes,
Though colors you’ve taken away,
But my love for you never dies.

All these moments of tenderness,
Blue night and gentle breeze,
I wish if time could stop forever,
I wish if this world could freeze.

With two of us in virtual bliss,
I’d like to open my heart,
To speak out the truth and emotions,
Everything unhidden, playing my part.

But I’m bit afraid and scared,
In my moments of cloud nine,
Could upset and spoil your mood,
Saying love you one more time.

But you are the one, can’t loose you now
Where shall I go, where shall I dear?
You are my destiny and destination.
If not, let me drown myself in tears.

And when you’d go away from me,
When air would stink without musk,
When dreams of hope would shatter,
Dear I’ll cry and mourn for the dusk.

No comments: