Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo Journalism from 200 feet

One Monday (May 10, 2010) morning, while getting ready for office, I looked outside my window to find lot of journalists, in the campus of federal court, taking someone's interview. Yes, I literally live opposite to federal court in Saint Paul. If it was not Robert Street between us, I would be living in the court itself.

I was curious about the interview so I rushed back to my living room and picked my 20X Nikon P90 camera to investigate further. I zoomed in 20X and clicked couple of shots, which informed me that the protest was about Fong Lee case in Minneapolis. I Googled Fong Lee and found this article: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/05/12/fong-lee/

Now you can read this article with the pictures from my camera. A budding journalist....aha!

No comments: